Consulting and Research Services
I’m delighted to share that McNee Associates is now providing a range of research and consulting services for clients. For technology providers, this includes a focus around:
- Strategy Validation, Opportunity Analysis and Positioning & Messaging consulting services, and
- Custom Research programs that support both internal planning and strategy development, as well as external thought-leadership that can be used for business development purposes.
For CIOs, CTOs and CFOs at, we provide leadership workshops that help explore the business impact of emerging technologies, as well as technology strategy development services.
We also have experience working with technology investors (such as Private Equity and Venture firms) performing due diligence, including assessing growth opportunities, go-to-market strategy, and the underlying technologies that would support it.
In addition to Mr. McNee, McNee Associates has a deep team of senior research and consulting colleagues that it engages with, most of whom have 25+ years of industry experience, knowledge and perspective.
Key Areas of Focus
Find below a slightly updated list of some of the key trends and top areas that McNee Associates is tracking and writing about (alpha order only):
- Advanced Analytics / Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Business and Technology Architecture
- Business / IT Platforms
- Business Model Evolution
- CIO / CFO / CMO Spending
- Cloud Analytics / Planning / Budgeting
- Cloud ERP / Financials
- Cloud HCM
- Cyber Security
- Digital Strategy / Enablement / Transformation
- Digital Marketing / Digital Customer Engagement
- Driving Innovation / Innovation Management
- Emerging Technology Trends
- Future of Work
- Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- IT Economics
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Next-Gen Technology-Enabled Products / Services
- The New Finance